Space Racers™, the animated, preschool television series produced in collaboration with NASA experts, presents a fun game for 4-6 year olds and kids of all ages!
A twist on the traditional flying game, kids can tag-team between four characters — Eagle, Robyn, Hawk, and Starling — as they soar through space and around Stardust Bay, collecting stars and avoiding obstacles…just don’t run out of fuel!
- 32 rounds of gameplay
- 8 engaging worlds to explore
- 4 characters who tag-team throughout the course!
- Surprise “power-ups”
- No in-app purchases.
- No advertising for Space Racers™ or third-party products.
- No accessible links to websites or social media sharing.
- No collecting or sharing of any personally identifiable information on your child.
Through self-directed play, children will explore the concept of cause and effect as they pilot spaceships through a progressively challenging – and engaging – obstacle course.
- To overcome challenges, children will need to consider variables such as the effects of wind on speed and magnets on metal objects.
- As they move through game rounds, children will experiment and make choices based on knowledge gained in previous levels.
- The game is designed to increase curiosity, perseverance, and sense of urgency for preschoolers, as they learn and succeed through exploration.
The Space Racers!™ app was designed and produced by THIRTEEN Productions LLC, and Bluemarker, LLC for Space Race, LLC.